Understanding The Micro Fine Cement Grouting Method
The cement used in micro fine cement grouting is considered four times superior and of better quality than regular cement.
The micro fine cement grouting process lets the cement penetrate tiny pores and cracks.
The tendency to penetrate minor cracks and microscopic rock openings allows it to increase strength, durability and reduce permeability.
The micro fine cement grouting uses a mixture of the expander and vulcanizing agents.
In the construction areas where the grouting is impossible, the micro fine cement grouting method proves to be beneficial as it grouts medium-to-fine sands.
This type of grouting method is known for the exceptional flow properties and potential characteristics.
Micro fine cement grouting is known as non-toxic, odourless, pollution and shrinkage free, making it a widely used method.
The Benefits of Micro Fine Cement Grouting
- The ideal purpose that the technique of micro fine cement grouting aims to solve is to increase the strength of the bearings, assure the filling of gaps and making them airtight, seal water and stop seepage.
- This process of grouting does not bear the brunt of strength reduction over time.
- Micro fine cement grouting is a non-disruptive method. It prevents settlement and heaving.
The Application of Micro Fine Cement Grouting
- The method of micro fine cement grouting helps in averting settlements of roads and embankment.
- Cofferdams are prevented from heaving or boiling with the help of the micro fine cement grouting method.
- It stabilizes the soil in landslide-prone areas.
- It fixes and conducts water sealing in damaged zone/areas.
- Micro fine cement grouting proves to be a remedy for preventing differential settlement of oil tanks.